17 Jan How You Can Get Free Physio for the start of the Year!🎉
The start of the year is here, and with that, so is the renewal of your private health insurance benefits for the year! 😬
Get your body in check, and smash this years health goals and finally take advantage of your overpriced health insurance.
Most people miss out on the benefits of using their health insurance and as a result, they needlessly put up with pain, stay stiff or simply miss out on the amazing feeling of having their body and mind perform at it’s peak. 🏃🏽🏋🏄🏌🏊🎉
Don’t let that happen to you. Take advantage of our New Year Offer – exclusive to our valued Phyxit Clients.
You deserve better.
|As a valued patient of Phyxit Physio and Injury Clinic, we would like to help you to get the most out of your health and life this year by offering you the following:
1. Gap-free – Comprehensive Subjective and Objective exam to assess any underlying causes of current injury or to measure your “injury risk factor” based on detailed Physio tests, plus a personalised written plan (if needed) ( ($129 value)
2. Gap-free – Vi Move functional assessment. ($100 value)
3. Free ~ 5 x Ultrawave massage bed CARD. ($99 value)
All of this for no out of pocket expenses if you have private health insurance! If you are self insured no need to miss out – all this for $99!
Who said you can’t keep your New Year resolutions? 😉
We want you to reward yourself by experiencing ultimate health now, because you deserve it.
In order for you to avoid pain or recover from an existing injury if you are experiencing difficulties already, Physio can play a key role.
To perform at your peak and to get the most from your life, it is critical that your body is performing as best as possible.
Book Online via Website, Call or Email and mention this offer to claim today!!!!
Special Terms & Conditions Apply:
· Only 20 of these Special Rates are Available
· Must Book ONLINE and USE NEW YEAR OFFER
· Must be used before FEB 16.
· ONLY applicable to clients who are having an ASSESSMENT consultation
· ONLY applicable to James, Eliza and Olivia (and Ryan when he starts – which we are supper excited about!).